Two wins in the Davis Cup final last weekend brought 150 points to Nole in the latest ATP Ranking list.
The 26-year-old Serb improved his winning streak to 24 matches and plans to carry his winning form into 2014.
“Next to the run that I had in 2011 (43-0) this is definitely the second best I’ve had,” said Djokovic, who ended the season with a 74-9 record. “This can serve as a great platform for 2014 season. I’m extra motivated and inspired to work and get myself, first of all, rested and recovered in the off-season, and then work on my game and get ready for Australian Open.“
ATP Top 10 as of November 18:
1. Nadal, Rafael (ESP) 13,030
2. Djokovic, Novak (SRB) 12,260
3. Ferrer, David (ESP) 5,800
4. Murray, Andy (GBR) 5,790
5. Del Potro, Juan Martin (ARG) 5,255
6. Federer, Roger (SUI) 4,205
7. Berdych, Tomas (CZE) 4,180
8.Wawrinka, Stanislas (SUI) 3,730
9. Gasquet, Richard (FRA) 3,300
10. Tsonga, Jo-Wilfried (FRA) 3,065
Novak will play two exhibition events this week against Nadal, in Santiago (Chile) on November 20, and in Buenos Aires (Argentina) on November 24.
Photo: AFP/Getty Images